Wednesday, March 25, 2009

{save it for later}

While cleaning out my refrigerator, I came across an assortment of baggies. Zane has been on a “save it for later” kick lately - he wants a baggie for everything. (Good thing I bought a huge box at Costco!)

In case you can’t tell, I found: 2 granola bars (unopened), a handful of crayons, 2 blue blocks, 2 quarters of a grilled cheese sandwich with a couple bites from each, 2 chunks of pineapple, and bits of ham and cheese. (Two is definitely his favorite number.)



The day will come when I miss all of his two-ness. I wish I could bottle his being two and save it for later.

3 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Really cute picture of you two!
The fact that he saved two tiny pieces of pineapple is my favorite.

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

I love that he refridgerated blocks and crayones. You hate to see stuff like that get all moldy and what not.

Dawn said...

Too cute. Love the picture of you guys. 2 years old was one of my favorite ages.