Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!

Yesterday was Scott’s birthday. Since he is only 39 we kept it low key so as not to spoil the big 40 bash for next year. (I’m already making plans – hehehe.)

I cooked enchiladas and we had some friends over. I also made him his favorite Jell-O poke cake with raspberry Jell-O. As soon as the guests left he got the cake out to enjoy another piece.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





[Note to self: never leave the “children” unattended with the camera.]
[ I had to delete about 40 random, blurry, weird pictures from my camera this morning.]

3 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Happy Late Birthday Scott!! The cake sounds yummy!

:)Rachel

Sarah's Project said...

Happy Birthday Scott! I'm so glad he's only 39, Joaquin's still a whole year younger - whew. I'm just bummed we're not the friends who had dinner with you. We really need to do another date night. See ya soon!

BRiTTaNY said...

you know... i'm still kinda irked that I only got ONE PIECE of that cake!!! gotta make it more, mom....