Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Have a Loose Tooth!

Last Saturday Morgan asked me to pull her loose tooth. It was leaning forward and about to fall out of her mouth. There was really no pulling involved but she was so excited.

Then, Tuesday she says, “I think I have another loose tooth.” The tooth next to the one she just lost was leaning over into the now empty space. I guess without its friend it couldn’t stand on its own. This tooth also just fell into my hand.

We go to the dentist on Monday and I think he is going to want to pull the other tooth on top that Morgan almost knocked out on Thanksgiving Day. It is really looking yucky.

So, the Tooth Fairy has been camped out at our house. How much does she leave your kids for their teeth? I never know how much to do. Morgan was thrilled with two shiny quarters each time but maybe I have set the standard too high. The Tooth Fairy is going to be broke by the time Zane starts loosing teeth. (He is already insisting that I need to pull his teeth out too.)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I think 2 shiney quarters is perfect. I think we leave ours $1 but I have talked with kids who claim the tooth fairy leaves them quite the load of cash. Hopefully this doesn't leave you broke :0)

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

2 quarters is plenty, especially if they are extra shiny!

Sarah's Project said...

Not to scare you but Joaquin says Sunday he's going to tell Morgan the tooth fairy leaves our kids $20 and that she's getting ripped off. Hopefully he's not visiting the Primary this month!