Monday, December 26, 2011

{ Christmas Eve }

All too quick, Christmas Eve was here. Scott grew up with the tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve. After 11 years of marriage, I now willing participate in the tradition. We always open the gifts from Scott's aunt and uncle which usually includes some pajamas. This year I was the only one who got new pajamas. (I slept warm and cozy!)


The kids got some fun things to play with...

And new coats!
Way more than I expected and so very appreciated!

The Christmas story was read and the kids tucked into bed. My heart ached that Brittany and Levi were not with us.

1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

Oh Christine...my heart aches for your loneliness. I understand how difficult it is to be so far away! Skype is amazing! We are praying for your mother. I am so glad you live here in Sidney. Our ward would not be the same without you and your family.