Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EYE See You

The first year the note came home from school I ignored it. The second year I thought Morgan must have gotten nervous. (The word test gives her anxiety!) But Zane needed an eye exam for kindergarten so I figured I might as well take them both in.


The doctor apologized and then told me he agreed with the school nurse. Morgan needs glasses. This girl is a clone of her father. Why does she have MY vision problems?

Zane told them the picture of the horse was a pig and the picture of the jeep was a van. Then he giggled and said maybe it's a cow but would not give a straight answer. But when the doctor checked him on the machine, he gave him a perfect 10. He said Zane's vision was the best he had seen all day.
Thank you!

So, now I am kicking myself for not including the kids on the vision insurance. Bummer! Morgan did pick out some super cute frames and we got the 1 year warranty to cover the lenses.

I'm sure the world will look completely different to her in her new glasses.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yay for fun glasses! Now she can be cool like her sister:) If her sister would ever get her new glasses ordered...