Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The JOY of Glasses

Morgan was SO excited when the eye clinic called to say her glasses were ready to be picked up. She skipped with JOY to the door of the clinic, anxious to try them on.

All through dinner, Morgan would pull her glasses to the end of her nose and say, "Everything is blurry when I look like this but with my glasses I can see." She would push her glasses back into place, take a bite, and do it all again.

Instead of reading her book, she pulled the glasses down and pushed them back up to see the difference they made. "These things really work!"

It was time to brush her teeth so I asked her to put her glasses in the case and get her pajamas on. 10 minutes later I found her in the middle of her room, still in her clothes, playing with her glasses.


I really am glad that she is excited to wear them. And really glad they help her to see better!


1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

She does look cute with those glasses!