Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Powder Puff Football



Last night we watched Brittany play in the annual Powder Puff game with the Juniors against the Seniors. The Juniors were short on numbers so Brittany played the entire game, both offense and defense. She was exhausted by the end of the game but she played well. She made a couple tackles, had some good blocks, almost did the splits, and only got slammed a few times. I have to admit I was worried when the game started because she was the thinnest girl on the field. I thought she would be injured for sure. But other than sore muscles and a few bruises she survived. Of course the Seniors won with a final score of 28 to 6.


Morgan and Zane had fun dancing to the music in the stands. (Just don’t look at Morgan’s hair. I never intended to cut her bangs that short but she turned her head as I was cutting and the more I tried to even them out the shorter they got. I never claimed to be a professional.)


And here is Zane saying, “I not gonna say cheese!” He didn’t have time to have his picture taken – he had stairs to climb.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

You'll have to tell Brittany that she did awesome and I love her tons. I'm so glad your kids were there to entertain my kids. And as for Morgan's bangs, I wish I could cut any hair. Are you giving lessons. :)