Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Riding Bikes

Since we have nothing else going on . . . I decided to take Morgan’s training wheels off and teach her how to ride “like the big kids.”
Actually, we walked over to the neighbor’s house and while I was talking she jumped on her friends bike which is a little smaller than hers. I reminded her that it didn’t have training wheels and she informed me she knew that. I continued talking to my neighbor and Morgan took off, riding the bike with no training wheels.

Brittany even came out to give her a few pointers.


When we got home she begged me to remove the training wheels on her bike and I finally gave in. Bigger tires go faster with less peddling so it was harder to ride her bike. Her friend agreed to trade bikes for a couple weeks.


Zane also asked me to take the training wheels off his bike. :) He tries to keep up with Morgan and wants to do everything she does. He follows her down the street saying, “Wait d’me Borgan! I coming!”


I hope summer stays a little longer!

2 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Well look at her go! That's so very cool. Way to go Morgan! Oh and can I just say. That Scott has a very pointy tongue.. That picture is kinda freaking me out. ;)

PS. Love the pink helmet!

Unknown said...

It is a crazy picture and Scott would knock me out if he knew I had it on here. It's a good thing he never looks at the blog! I am working on finding a new one.