Monday, September 1, 2008

Remodel Update

August was a stressful month – on my schedule and on my budget. In my next life I will plan better and not have two children born in the same month, right before school starts.
In between birthday parties and school shopping we have managed to START on our remodel project. (Yes, I got my garage cleaned out!)

We now have a wall with a window where the garage door was. Scott and I worked on getting the siding up and have a few more pieces to go. He went bow hunting this weekend but hopefully we can work on it this week.



It’s exciting to see some progress but overwhelming to think about how much we have left to do.

Someday this will be a great room!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow, I admire people who can tackle these projects. It scares me to try something like this on my own! I think it may collapse in the middle of the night or not ever get done and then I'd have a big hole in my house. Good luck, looks great so far!