Friday, September 24, 2010

Birthday Continued (oops)

I knew I had taken more pictures of the kids birthdays... just didn't get them downloaded with the rest. Oops! So this is more for my sake but if you want to see, here are a few more birthday shots.


Morgan used some of her birthday money to buy a Zhu Zhu pet and we also got her one. She was thrilled! The more the better! (Both sleep with her in a little cage on her bed.)


And another Pet Shop bunny for her collection. (I think she will be a vet when she grows up 'cause she LOVES animals, except for small barking dogs.)


Zane picked out the bowling set & I made him wait until his birthday to open it. He still acted so surprised! What a funny kid. Our long kitchen/dining area make the perfect bowling lane.


I just love this one!

One year older and wiser too, Happy Birthday to you!

2 comments:

BRiTTaNY said...

Hahahaha I love Zane's face in the last one! Sorry I didn't keep my promise and come for their birthdays :( Glad Zane's forgiven me already!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I think he was afraid the present would disappear while I was taking the picture. I love torturing them by making them wait for pictures.