Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday {Zane}

Zane's birthday was August 11th.

Zane was a little concerned about how his friends would find his house for the party. We were still in the middle of unpacking and I did not plan on doing a birthday party. (How do you explain that to a soon to be 4 year old?) Our new ward saved the day! The Relief Society had planned a lunch at the park on Zane's birthday. We took cupcakes to share and he thought it was a party for him. Now, when he sees the kids at church he excitedly reminds me that they were at his birthday party.

We started the day with cupcakes! It was Zane's birthday wish.


I kept the cake simple this year and he still loved it.


Morgan was excited too. Being the big sister, she wanted to show him what to do. He very kindly told her he is 4 now so he is big. I had to keep reminding her that he was big enough to take care of himself now.


I shoved a few things into two gift bags and he was in heaven.

I was worried about Zane adjusting to the new home but he loves it here. He has even started sleeping through the night, more than he was before any way. And he is very good at unpacking!

Happy Birthday to my BIG 4 year old!

No comments: