Friday, September 24, 2010

Labor Day

(I know, I'm a little behind again. I'm trying to catch up!)

Scott had to work Labor Day weekend so we made no plans to go any where. We just hoped we could grill some burgers and enjoy the afternoon together.

For some reason Zane had it in his mind that we needed to go camping. (Maybe someone said something at church, I don't know.) When we explained we would not be going camping he wanted the tent set up in the living room.

"Please set up the tent! Please, please, please!" How can I say no to that adorable face?


The kids went to get their blankets and Dad hid in the tent. Surprise!



All cozy in the tent! Zane likes to snuggle so this is his favorite. Morgan prefers to have her space but she is so good to sleep in the tent with her brother.

Maybe someday we can go "real" camping again. Until then, this will do.

No comments: