Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday {Morgan}

August 22nd was Morgan's birthday. (I think it's funny that she started 2nd grade being only 6 years old. She isn't the youngest in her class though. The shortest but not the youngest.)

My baby girl is 7! That just blows me away! (I really need to teach her how to tie her own shoes.)


Again, we kept the cake simple with a little cake for her and cupcakes. We barely had room for all the candles!

Morgan wanted to open her presents before church but I made her wait. I made her wait until after lunch and after Dad came home from work. It was hard but she made it.!

And then I made her wait while I took a bunch of pictures.

Zane wanted to help her, like she had helped him. She was not thrilled about that. Again, he kindly reminded her that he is 4 now so he is big. She's not buying it. He will always be her baby brother.

The best part of her birthday... talking to Brittany and then to her friends in AF on the phone. She was so thrilled when I handed her the phone and said it was for her. This picture cracks me up 'cause I can just picture her being a teen and chatting on the phone.

How did she grow up so fast! Happy Birthday Morgan!

4 comments:

Suz said...

I sang to her on her birthday with Brittany! And I sang to Zane on his too! :D

Jenni Call said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! She was beaming in Primary when we sang to her! So glad you and your family moved to Sidney. Good times ahead.

BRiTTaNY said...

That's my baby girl :) I sent her & Zane's package yesterday by the way. finally... :/ sorry. Love you guys!!

Sarah's Project said...

We love seeing pix of that girl, what a cutie! We miss seeing your faces around here, but I'm glad you're getting into a school routine as well. How weird it is to think of you with only 2 little ones?!? You definitely need 5 more.