Tuesday, September 28, 2010

CTR Baptism Towel

I found time to be crafty! My sister-in-law made these adorable baptism towels and I just had to try it too. (Click here to see her tutorial if you want to see how.) I wanted to make them for all of my Primary kids getting baptized but our move put an end to that. So, we picked one special girl to make one for.


I did a couple things different. I stitched the CTR shield onto purple before stitching it to the towel. I liked the contrast. I also did a satin stitch instead of straight stitch.



Then we rolled it up and tied it with a bow to send to Morgan's friend who will be getting baptized in a couple weeks. It turned out so cute!
(I also abridged the poem. The other one just went on too long.)

Now I am in the crafting mood. What to do next?

2 comments:

BRiTTaNY said...

Well... you could do my "textiles" project if you're looking for something to do. Wanna do my cross stitch quilt pillow thingy for me? xD

The Haley Family said...

TOTALLY CUTE!!!! :)