Friday, September 24, 2010

Time for a Haircut!

Morgan likes her hair long. Dad likes her hair long. Mom thinks long hair is too much work. Morgan has never been one to really let me do much with her hair and some days it's a fight just to get it brushed. But the time has come, the hair is too long!

I took this picture on school picture day. I needed proof for Dad that I really do fix her hair before sending her out the door. (Even though her school pictures don't look like it.)




I am not a professional and after a half hour of chopping Morgan was done sitting. I had to keep going back and forth to get both sides fairly close to the same length. I didn't want to go too short, just in case we had to seek professional help. (Grandma we REALLY miss you!)

It's not perfect but it does look better. The back of her hair has some wave to it and the rest is straight. That makes it tricky to get it to look even too. Maybe I just need more practice...

No comments: