Friday, September 24, 2010

Primary Activity

We had a GREAT Primary activity on September 11th. They set up stations and had activities that were related to scriptures. (I wish I could remember all of the scriptures they used.) Most of the activities had to do with water also.

The kids were so excited and asked me all morning if it was time to go. When it was finally time, Zane put on his swim things and Morgan suddenly decided she didn't want to get wet. (As we were driving in she asked if the boys from her class would be there... I am so not ready for this. She is only in 2nd grade!)

Morgan was a little shy at first but then she got in there and even ran with the boys.


Zane LOVED the water balloon race! He also LOVED popping the water balloons.


The "Tree of Life" was a big hit! Donuts hanging on strings... we need one of these in our back yard. Zane said, "I can't use my hands to eat it?"

Yeah, right! He plucked it off and chowed down.


Zane's friend chased hers in a circle for a full minute before she finally caught it. It was so cute!


Beach ball volleyball was a bit of a challenge. And the wind wouldn't cooperate either but it was still fun.


The tug-o-war (over a sprinkler) was great! Morgan got a little bit wet on this one. But it was okay 'cause her clothes dried fast.

Zane's most favorite was the water guns. The kids had to use a water gun to extinguish the flame of a candle. (I didn't get pictures of this one. I think I was talking.)

We finished off with hot dogs and of course, more donuts. What a great day!

No comments: